Thursday, April 15, 2010

specific need

I can't say how much I loved logging on & seeing the last post from Besty. Unfortunately I need a more specific & sooner prayer said. I don't know if you're like me & find it easier if you have a need in mind but here it is...He needs to be stable enough to get a head and chest CT. He has not had one in the last 2 days & a lot happened today. They need to know what's going on in his head & chest and to do that he has to be able to stay stable while lying down for the length of the tests. I just watched them lay him down for around a minute to move him & he was not stable. They have room to up the sedation and he only needs 5 minutes for the test. So once you read this help me pray or whatever to help him get these tests done sooner than later!
Diane

2 comments:

  1. He hasn't left our prayers for a week, none of you have. We will say them more specific for sure, it will work, we have faith. Hang in there, things will change for the better. I know you guys have heard this probably a few thousand times, but if there is ANYTHING you guys need, please dont hesitate to call DAY OR NIGHT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did just that and I'll keep doing just that!

    ReplyDelete