Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 10 Morning Update

He had a good night last. His nurse, Jen, said they gave him a 'sedation vacation' for about a half hour last night. This means they lowered his sedation long enough to get him to wiggle his right toes and squeeze their hand. She said the night nurse thought he even nodded to some questions she asked him. This is a good thing. His temp was down again and his ICP was good also. We're heading down there now and I will post later. Like I said last night, the goal today is to just take it easy and heal, heal, heal.

~Betsy

3 comments:

  1. Good Scott, your going in the right direction, 10 days and counting.
    Ladies, rest when you can and make sure your taking good care of yourselves, we don't need anyone else winding up in a hospital bed. Your in our thoughts always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey all,

    You are all in our constant prayers. I was just looking through pictures of you all when Alli was over at your house and Scott and Elissa were battling over the beanies. WHAT FUN!! I was thinking about how much of an influence you have been in Alli's life and how grateful we are for you. From Crazy Thursdays to teaching her how to play Poker...we are so happy she has you! She knows that she can talk to you ANYTIME and that you are there for her. Get better Scotty. Make it fast cause we miss you too and you know I am not very patient. I love you guys! Chin up and prayers always! Pary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Besty!!

    Thank you so much for keeping us all in the loop. It is really appreciated!! I have spread the words for prayers and more prayers, I figure the more the better. Keep your head up and keep the positive vibes going! Always in my thoughts and prayers.

    "G" Tammy Vandeway (Kennedy)

    ReplyDelete