Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 6 Evening Update

It's time for an update, isn't it? The doctor did the Bronchoscope today and that went fine. Scott's numbers tolerated the procedure and it wasn't a very big deal. Things that are not big deals are great! After that, they did another CT scan but this time they did a CT angio. They wanted to look for an aneurysm again and they still didn't find one. Every day they do this ultrasound on his head that measures the flow of blood in his arteries and vessels. I left around 2:30, right after we got the results of his CT scan and they came back ok. I'll try to update a little more after Diane gets there and has a chance to catch up on things.

Once again, things are pretty much the same, probably a little better. :)

On a side note, I want to apologize to all the people that have left me either wonderful emails, texts, voicemails, etc...because I haven't replied back to all yet. I really appreciate them when I read them but most of the time something comes up and I tell myself that I'll reply later. Well, later means I sometimes forget. Please know that even if I don't respond, your comments and questions are ALWAYS welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the updates. I know its exhausting keeping up with everything. You are a trooper for keeping everything updated, being there at the hospital, and dealing with every aspect of this whole ordeal. Just remember, don't over do yourself. Scott and everyone are still in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy, sending you stuff by email just to give you something to read/laugh and/or think about, during the long stays at the hospital, no need to respond, you have enough on your plate.
    Want you to know, love your journaling, perhaps you're missing the call to be a writer!

    ReplyDelete