Thursday, April 22, 2010

Step Forward, Diane

I have to post this morning because I want to shout from the roof tops and well there's enough people reading this that it's like I am....
I walked in this morning to Scott having his eyes opened!
Around midnight last night he started doing better. He follows commands and keeps his eyes opened a lot more. He is even moving his hand and feet on his own. A mix of all they did yesterday for his brain stem worked.
Look for Besty's post later after Med rounds to get all the info on how he is and what the plan for the day is.
Yay! Two steps back make the one step forward feel SUPER AMAZING!
Diane

12 comments:

  1. YES!!!!! So glad I checked this before taking Coby to school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so wonderful! Keep it up Booger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank The Lord...May Scott continue with improvement everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All ya' all don't know me, but I'm a close friend of Scott's uncle Glenn. I've been following the blog and am so happy that Scott is doing so well. We keep him and all of GC's family in our prayers. Betsy Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!! Good job booger and of course everybody who got him there. Keep it up. Thank you Jesus, praise God, AMEN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing!! Scott I am soooo happy to hear this. It was like music to my ears.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yippee!!!!!! I love hearing good news. Keep it up Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such wonderful news! God is good and Scott you ARE Superman!!! ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so gratful for priesthood blessings. The gospel works miracles. Cheek hug to you Scott:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such wonderful news. The Lord does hear prayers!
    Wes and Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. WE love you scotty and we are sooooo happy that you are doing what you are supposed to do. Wahooee! WE will take lots of pictures during the parade and save them for you, ok? Love you!!! Keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete