Saturday, May 1, 2010

Laughter is the Best Medicine!

Today was great. Want to know why? Because Scott had us all cracking up!!! It felt so good to truly laugh again....it had been too long. He was quite the comedian with us today and we absolutely, 100% loved it! His mind is completely all there and his memory is great. He is a little slower to respond but oh man, when he does, it's hilarious. He had a grin on his face today and I can't begin to tell you how much we all missed seeing it. Booger, we've missed hearing your voice and we had the best time seeing you today....thank you! Looking forward to great days ahead of us!

~Betsy

4 comments:

  1. Betsy,
    Oh how I have missed that evil grin... I love it! Give everyone our love. Our fast tomorrow will be dedicated to Scott's continued healing,. Love you guys! Thanks again for the Blog Betsy! We check two or three times a day. Pary

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Scott, welcome back to the living!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott we are so glad your back with us. You are on our minds daily. Thanks Betsy for this blog. Have a great day and better tomorrows to come Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I guess I'm a little behind, just read this post after making my comment on the earlier post. Didn't mean to sound redundant about laughter being the best medicine, but I guess this prooves it!

    ReplyDelete