Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sunday Prayers

I wish I would have thought of this last night. But with today being Sunday, can you pray specifically for Scott to come off the ventilator and stay off of it. The plan as of now is that they will take the breathing tube out Monday. But there is alway a chance that it will have to go back in. Dr. Lam made it sould like they watch him for a few days to see if this will happen.
I find it easiest when I know what to pray for :)
Thanks you for your Love, Support, Strength and Prayers! Diane

5 comments:

  1. Prayers are ascending right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Scott keep up the good work! I will continue to pray for you everyday until this is over.
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that whether or not I post we are still checking this out everyday to make sure we can help or pray or whatever you need when you need it. Of course we will pray now specially for Scott to be able to come off the ventilator. Anything else you just be sure & ask. Thanks again for sharing.

    ReplyDelete