Friday, June 18, 2010

Pictures

Whoa...is this really me here? Yup, Betsy's doing a post. It's been nice since Booger's been back in Wenatchee and mom can go see him every day. Then I get the updates from her and don't have to bug Diane anymore. ;) We got to see him last Tuesday and Wednesday for a bit and it was great to see him up more. Of course, my favorite part was trying to pop wheelies in his wheelchair. Not cool, I know. But, how could I resist?


Diane asked me to post a couple pictures of Scott so people can see what he looks like. As everyone can probably assume, the dude's lost some weight. Then there's the major, obvious change goin' on....um....the mountain man look! Since he has to wear a face mask for work, he's never been able to grow a full beard and let me tell you, that guy can grow one. Just like our dad's was, it's full and thick, with a tad bit of Scottish red in it. Mix that with the head look he's sporting, just slightly different than pre-April 8th.




Booger, keep that up and I'm gonna make you dye it white for Christmas and put on the Santa suit mom made. And watch out Diane, we've still got the Mrs. C (no pun intended) outfit for you!!!
~Betsy

No comments:

Post a Comment