Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!

Today is Scott's 33 birthday!!! Wow, man, you're old! Ha Ha!! As some of you know, I tend to like numbers, so I've figured some things out here.


Booger's favorite number is 3. He got married on the 3rd and Diane's birthday is on the 3rd. It's part of his email address. It was the number on both our race cars, two cars....two 3's. It's part of his email address. And I'm going to have to ask him if he does things in threes, kind of like how I have to do things in even numbers (I guess everyone knows about that weirdness now). And I know this is a stretch, but tomorrow marks his 33rd day at Swedish.

Mom just mentioned we need to make it our goal to have him back in Wenatchee by the 3rd of June. I think that's a GREAT idea!!!

Booger, we're so happy we get to celebrate this 33rd birthday. I know it's in the hospital and it's not our ideal way of celebrating. We're just all so happy we get to celebrate this day with you. Celebrate your life and how fortunate we all are to have you a part of ours. I hope you have an absolutely wonderful day!!

~Betsy

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Scott! I hope you get to eat cake today! Love Tara's idea of getting back this way by the 3rd of June that would be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Scott
    Have a great day Love the Dueman's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Scott and Happy Mothers Day Diane! ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Happy 33rd Birthday Scott!! We are so happy to read the good updates. We love you and are so grateful for your recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 33rd Birthday Scott and Happy Mother's Day Diane! Hope you both had a wonderful day together as wonderful as it can be when you are in the hospital. Thinking of you and praying for you...We think June 3rd sounds like a great idea too!! -The Potters

    ReplyDelete