Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 28 Update

Personally, today has got the be the best day for Scott. I say that personally because even though I didn't see him or talk to him, I know he got to experience one of my all time favorite things in this world. You're wondering, 'What could it be'? Well, from my experience, this favorite thing in the whole world always makes me happy and yes, sometimes, hum....
I know, I know. 'Enough already,' you say, 'Just tell us what this wonderful thing was'!

Mashed Potatoes and Gravy!

~Betsy

6 comments:

  1. Nothing better than a little comfort food...woohoo Scott! Love Ya Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm-o!! So glad things are going well. This blog is the first thing we check in the morning and the last thing we check at night. Good news is awesome!! <3 Love, Pary

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAAA SCOTT so happy for you and your family hope to make it over to see you soon keep getting better:) Tim is in a walking cast ankle is broke no rackitball for awhile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bacon has got to be next!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news! Steak with those tatoes soon no doubt! :) -Potters

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy for Scott and the fam. We continue to check up on him every day!! Scott~ we'll have some fresh strawberry jam waiting for you when you're belly's ready!! :)Laurel & Mark Anderton

    ReplyDelete