Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Final thoughts from the Cruickshanks

Here are Cora, Coby and Scott's final thoughts of his hospital stay.

Cora:
1. I like meeting new people. (nurses and patients)
2. Having all the drinks I want!
3. I like helping the nurses get things.
4. Coby I like all 3 therapies, even occupational!

Coby:
1. I like seeing all the friends that come to visit my dad.
2. I really like going to therapy. (which one?) um Physical Therapy and Speech!

Scott's words of wisdom regarding Hospitals:
~Nurses can't tell time before 7am
~Hospitals have their own agenda.
~I DO NOT recommend long hospital stays! If you find yourself in one, get out ASAP!

~CATHETERS SUCK!!!


Scott had decided with his hospital stay coming to an end he is no longer wants a blog devoted to him. We invite you to follow our family blog @ http://www.scott-diane.blogspot.com/

Thank You for the Love and Constant Thoughts and Prayer that have been poured on our entire family in this extremely traumatic situation! I have had many people share with me some of the medical trials they have endured as families. Each starts with it's no where near what you're going through... NO matter what the trail is in your life, it is real and it is hard for you. Please do not think what we are going through is more than what you face! It is only different!
Much Love and Warm Wishes to each of you that read this blog, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment