Monday, June 21, 2010

Final Post by Betsy

This will be my final post on Scott's recovery blog. I am thankful that I started this blog for all who know and love Booger. I started this to help Diane not feel overwhelmed by trying to keep everyone up to date and I hope that it helped Booger also.

As he approaches going back home, I will pass this off to Scott and Diane to keep you all informed on his progress.

I can not begin to express how thankful I am to everyone who has read and commented on this blog. I am thankful for every single prayer and thought that came our way.

Booger, I love you and can not be happier that you are still with us. I did this because I love you and always will. Thanks for being a GREAT brother!! Can't wait to enjoy many more, happy times with you!

3 comments:

  1. Scott we are so happy that you are able to go home. I am sure the kids and Diane are so happy to have you back. Keep getting stronger, I know you can do it!! Thanks Betsy for an awesome Blog and service to not only Scott and Diane but for all of the rest of us too. We have loved reading yours and Diane's posts to see how Scott is progressing and to know that maybe a simple prayer and thought for all of you and your families did have a small impact. We love all of you and are especially thankful that you still have your brother, son, husband, father to enjoy and love. Scott we love you....you are the Best and so thankful that you still have that fun personality!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, So very grateful that you are able to return home to your family tomorrow! Oh happy Day! Those special little people in your life will be so glad to have both of their parents there again to hold them and love them. To have their world be back to normal. Treasure them..they grow too fast. Please remember that I am here for you if you need me. Betsy and Diane...thanks so much for all the work to keep the rest of us informed..much.. much..much appreciated...Susan..thanks for being not only a great lifetime friend as well as my cousin..also for putting your arms around me in my familys' hour of need..wether by phone or in person..I have always known that you know my heart and the love that you have for me and my family is unconditional. Diane..please know of my gratitide to you and your loving care of Scott..he is in good hands! Thanks to all who have followed this blog and prayed for Scott and his family... Stay strong Scott. I love you Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Betsy, thank you, thank you, thank you for starting this blog for your brother, it was the first thing I checked on in the morning and the very last before going to bed. Bless you for keeping us informed, know that you must have been a great comfort to Diana during this terrible ordeal.
    Keep fighting the good fight Scott, we're all rooting for you.
    love Glenn and Michelle

    ReplyDelete