Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 60, Diane

Yesterday was a nice and relaxed day. He had an hour of PT & then spent a lot of time resting from the weeks work. Coby and I spent some time just chillin while he slept and Cora was at a birthday party close by. It was lots of fun... I love watching iCarly with the Coby!
I actually attended the Saturday morning class I teach at the YMCA and well I now sympathize with Scott when he's legs shake so bad he can't do any more. It's been well over a year since I've pushed myself to the I can't squat any lower because my legs just wont do it!

He's been able to rest a lot today as well with not having any therapies on Sundays. This is a good thing because he is scheduled to meet with a GI doctor about his feeding tube. It has been in over 6 weeks and now the scare tissue is built up enough to take it out. We do not know for sure if it will come out however. He is new to this hospital and the doctor will have to meet with him take a look at it and then they will access if it comes out tomorrow or another day. That's fine he's scheduled for 1 & 1/2 hours of PT tomorrow along with OT & ST. WoW tomorrow will be a big day for him. I will be sure to post the happenings of the day tomorrow night .

No comments:

Post a Comment