Monday, May 31, 2010

Day 54, Diane

The kids got to be Scott's therapists this holiday weekend.
Ok they weren't the only ones, the therapists worked some too :)

On Sunday the kids helped me with getting Scott ready for the day before church, then after church we went walking with him and did 'homework' pages from ST. On Monday the kids had fun with friends in the morning & evening, spending the day with dad. Tracie came for ST. Scott was able to work with her even with the kids playing in his room, they helped some. It's nice knowing the speech therapist and having the kids help him because of the 3 this is his least favorite... Sorry Tracie lol.

I have to say this week has been a reality check for me. I am sleeping at the hospital with Scott again. After 6 & 1/2 weeks of being by Scott's side 24/7 (OK OK I left the hospital some, about 72 hours in total) the 3 nights away were not easey for either of us. We decided for a faster recovery, I should be here to help Scott if anything was needed at night. Thank you to grandma's for helping with kids! Scott's mom had the kids during the week, and my mom had them most weekends while we were at Swedish. My grandma is now here staying at our house with the kids at night. Coby & Cora need their mom, so with my grandma's help, I get to be mom and wife. Scott and I truely are blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment